2008年3月15日土曜日

japanese style


nedekoさんに教えてもらって、hosoi ichibaっていうSIMにいってきたよ。
japaneses furnitureって書いてあって、日本のSIMのように書いてあるけど、日本ジンがいくと、どうしても違和感があるんだww。
はしっこにね、、厳島神社の鳥居があるんだけど、肝心の社殿がないww、そこは小さな漁村になってたりする~w、中国風のちょうちんや、橋がかかってる~w。
でもね。よくよく考えてみると、逆輸入じゃないけど、かえってカッコよく見えたりします、ww、、日本人が作る日本のSIMって、違和感ないと思うんだあ、、(当然ww)、、
でも外人が作るこの違和感こそが、ある意味、素敵に輝いてみえたりします。違うよぉ~~で、、片付けるのではなく、テーマとして扱ってくれたことに感謝したりして、、、
あれ?え?、、この違和感、意図的???、、アハハ、、それでも楽しいよ~ww
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I visited SIM named hosoi ichiba, after reading blog of nedeko.   Here is SIM of japaneses furniture store ,As if,it is SIM of JAPAN.   but I who is Japanese visited at here ,I have sense of incompatibility a little.for example ,  There is no essential building of a Shinto shrine though there is a torii of the Itsukushima Shinto shrine.    Surroundings are fishing villages though it is a Shinto shrine,,lantern of China,,,,bridge in China by having a large curvature.   
but! we think! think!. Oppositely,,,I think it is very cool like a reimport.This sense of incompatibility that the foreigner makes shines to me very wonderfully.
we say "ooh!this is not japan!!",,,Not !!so!!!,We want to express our gratitude for having been interested in Japan.
a,,,,uh??,,,the sense of incompatibility does on purpose???!?!?!?!,,,it is so gooooood!!^-^~♪though it is poor english ,If what I want to say to you is transmitted, I think that I am very glad. TY so much!

2 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

>外人が作るこの違和感こそが、
>ある意味、素敵に

うんうん^^わかります。
中には恥ずかしいくらいの勘違い!
もあるけど
作品として見たとき、
すっごいおもしろいと思います^^

cozy Morigi さんのコメント...

りーんちゃ、こんにちはw
いつもありがとうw
うんうん、共感してくれる人がいると、
うれしい気持ち^-^
おもしろいよねwwww